<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

 

He's Back!

Deion Sanders is officially coming back to NFL after passing his physical on Tuesday. He signed a one year deal worth about 1.5 million with the Baltimore Ravens. Deion last played in the NFL in 2000 when he was with the Washington Redskins. He is highly regarded as one of the best cover cornerbacks ever. He has won 2 superbowls and has scored 15 touchdowns in his career. He is 37 years old now, maybe past his prime but he should still make an impact with the Ravens. Baltimore is hoping he can be the final piece to them winning the Super Bowl once again. Here is what "Primetime" said to the media after Wednesday's practice.

"I prepare to win, I prepare to dominate, I prepare to conquer," Sanders said among his opening statements. "I prepare to win it all, and that's one of the reasons I'm here."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?